Wednesday, September 8

Chapter 307: Nobody’s Innocent

Okay, so I don’t really have a lot to talk about today. That is not true at all but because the main thing I have to talk about has to do with the place that shall not be named for security purposes and issues there that could wind up being seen as somewhat incriminating for a few different people, I am not going to discuss it here. Therefore, I cannot be bothered to write a blog this evening. I will simply say that everything is alright – there is simply some bullshit going down right now that I shouldn’t and don’t care to discuss. Unfortunately, not everything I go through can be documented in this blog, which does kind of bother me because I have made a lot of effort to be very open with myself and every aspect of my life in the blog. Sorry. I will post an actual blog tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment